Are you an employment tax specialist seeking a new challenge? This award winning firm has a longstanding reputation for providing expertise in the field of employment taxes consulting, built up over many years of advising a wide range of UK and global companies. It is offering you a unique opportunity to work in a stimulating environment, with an exceptional team, advising a prestigious client portfolio. You will have the opportunity to own or manage key elements of the client relationship and, with an appropriate level of support, will be expected to proactively identify innovative solutions for your clients and pursue new business development opportunities by utilising your networks and market knowledge. As a consultant, you will take the lead on delivering key parts of the services provided to clients. You will use your commercial awareness and professional expertise, along with leveraging the skills and knowledge of others, to deliver the best possible experience and outcomes for your clients. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting clients with understanding complex tax law/HMRC interpretation
- Assisting clients with identifying employment tax matters that could impact on the success of corporate transactions
- Researching employment tax case law
- Providing advice on the tax treatment of all aspects of employee remuneration, such as salary, benefits and expenses
- Delivering quality advisory work to clients including drafting correspondence to HMRC, participating on annual compliance projects, drafting advice to clients on various employment tax matters and considering the tax implications of proposed remuneration structures
To succeed in this high profile role, you will need to have gained significant employment tax experience either from a Tier A professional services firm or in-house. This successful and expanding team is experiencing growth meaning that there is ample room for career development and progression. You will be provided with the tools to reach your full potential and beyond, with no barriers. This is an exciting opportunity for you to achieve your aspirations by working with the best in the market.
For more information, please contact Sarah Reid on 02073329620 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.