Brewer Morris are partnering with a multinational services provider with a presence in more than 20 countries to appoint a Director, Enterprise Risk Management.
This Group wide role will be accountable for the identification and management of Risks, Controls and Incidents. Being a subject matter expert, you will ensure a strong risk and control environment is embedded through the use of both quantitative and qualitative Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) practices. This role will include ensuring the effective development/implementation of risk registers and the successful candidate must also be capable in leading, conducting and managing a series of risk workshops and identifying new/emerging risks.
- Implement Enterprise Risk Management process and design ERM methodologies and frameworks to be implemented across the Group.
- Implement a Quality Assurance Program to assess and monitor the quality of the implementation of ERM across the Group.
- Ensure effectiveness of both controls design and control operating effectiveness for all identified risks.
- Lead the coaching and running of ERM training sessions to all relevant levels.
- Provide assurance and ensures effective challenge of all Risks, Incidents and Controls to Group Senior Management ensuring they are correctly classified appropriately recorded and relevant actions are undertaken to minimise and/or mitigate business impact.
- Formulate regular key Risks/Incidents/Compliance reports including Key Risk Indicators status, Risk Dashboard reporting and emerging risk reporting for Group Senior Management.
- Work closely with Group Internal Audit to ensure organisation operates within risk appetite and complies with risk framework.
- Lead the development and rollout of standardized Risk and Control libraries, this will involve close coordination with Group Corporate functions and other Subject Matter Experts.
- Drive the ERM system enhancements and ensure the tool is capable of supporting the continued momentum of Risk Management and to provide crucial risk analytics to support the Risk Team.
- Degree Qualified and/or MBA with a minimum of 10 years risk management experience in a Group level role.
- Professional Certification in risk management e.g., CIA, CIRM, CISA
- Experience in managing all aspects of risk across an international organisation
- Proven experience in setting up and creating/managing the application of innovative risk management techniques in a major environment, implementing risk management in an integrated manner with other project controls disciplines
- Experienced in working on multiple projects with superior time management and project management skills in meeting deadlines.
- A deep understanding of ERM Frameworks and risk assessment practices and experience in applying them to develop, collate, analyse risk data and report to various stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience in the development of organizational Risk Appetite, Risk quantification and experience in the development of stress test scenarios.
- Ability to travel internationally on a regular basis (when possible)
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.