This group is headquartered in the UK, with an extensive network of overseas operations. In this role, you will act as an effective business partner, supporting on M&A transactions and supply chain models as well as leading relationships with relevant stakeholders.
Your primary duties will include:
- Managing the planning, co-ordination and delivery of UK corporate tax compliance (tax computations, retursn and filings, quarterly tax payments, tax enquiries and CT61 returns and payments).
- Managing the delivery of quarterly Group consolidated tax reporting under IFRS as well as the annual tax reporting for the UK and other jurisdictions.
- Researching and providing UK corporate tax advisory services, including international tax related matter to the businesses.
- Supporting the Head of Corporate Tax on group restructuring projects including the acquisition of new, and disposal of existing, investments across the group.
- Assisting with the delivery of process improvement initiatives for the internal controls, assurance and audit aspects of the tax risk framework.
You will be ACA or CTA qualified, with good experience of UK corporate tax issues.
Ideal candidates will be confident and articulate in supporting the business and working alongside advisers. You will be a good communicator and be commercially focussed.
This role will be very flexible with a hybrid working methodology. The role will initially be for 12 months.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.