"I want my first role out of practice to be an advisory role". This is something we hear all the time, but it's not often that these roles come along.
If you've found yourself saying this, then this is the perfect role for you. I'm working with an international client based in Surrey and they are looking for a Corporate Tax Manager to handle tax advisory on all of their projects.
If you've got some of the below:
- Ideally UK corporate tax experience gained from practice
- Demonstrable skills in advising clients in a variety of tax areas
- ACA/CTA/ATT qualified
You can get:
- A competitive base salary of up to £65k per annum
- Excellent benefits and flexible working available
- Exposure to international tax and an opportunity to learn in the role
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at email@example.com or on 020 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.