A global banking and financial services group are looking for a qualified corporate tax professional to join their corporate tax governance and control team, based in their Birmingham offices.
You will be joining a team of 3, reporting into the team lead. You will be assisting with UK and international tax compliance requirements arising for the UK group companies and assist with queries received from their overseas sites. They outsource their tax returns/compliance to their external provider, so you will be reviewing and signing them off.
- Providing tax compliance advice and support across the UK Group.
- Reviewing tax disclosures and returns for UK companies as prepared from their external provider.
- Assist in the detailed review of the worldwide group companies for the CFC return.
- Assist with the information required to prepare the R&D, capital allowance claims and various ad-hoc projects.
- Dealing with HMRC correspondence and enquiries.
- Preparation of any international movement of Capital reports to HMRC.
You will be ATT or CTA qualified with broad corporate tax experience either coming from practice or in-house. 3-5years experience (however a different level of experience will be considered, the figure given is indicative) with attention to detail, strong communication, problem solving and project management skills. Commercial awareness and sound judgement is vital as you will be interacting with various stakeholders internally and externally.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set, please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 and email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.