One of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, based in their global HQs in Cambridgeshire are looking for a qualified corporate tax professional to join their large, driven and commercial group tax function.
You will be joining theim as part of their UK Compliance and Group Reporting within the Global Tax Operations team. Working with the Tax Managers, you will support delivery of all aspects of group tax reporting, UK compliance and transfer pricing. Gaining experience of head office tax accounting and a wide range of UK tax and transfer pricing operational matters.
- Plan, prepare and submit UK tax computations.
- Assist with the preparation of the quarterly and year-end tax provision for group statutory reporting purposes.
- Assist with the preparation of the Group's tax forecasts
- R&D, tax credit claims. capital allowances claims involvement.
- Assist with review of new and international tax issues e.g transfer pricing and risk assessments.
- Provide day-to-day tax advice to the UK business.
- Working closely with members of the Global Tax Strategy & Planning team on planning various projects.
- Liaising with HMRC audit queries and participate in meetings.
A mix of experience where you can be part of a very strong, dynamic and commercial team. You will need to be a qualified in accountancy or tax. 2-4 years strong UK corporate tax experience (however a different level of experience will be considered, the figure given is indicative) with the ability to manage and progress numerous actions in a coordinated and organised manner. Ability to work to tight deadlines with strong analytically and research skills.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 and firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.