Brewer Morris is representing a leading airline for the recruitment of a Corporate Risk Manager. The Manager will be responsible for developing, structuring and delivering a vision for corporate risk management, and implementing a corporate risk operating model, which improves the Group's risk capability at all levels across the organisation.
- Developing and delivering the Group Corporate Risk Management Roadmap
- Supporting and evolving risk management processes
- Facilitating a structured risk management process
- Maintaining the global Corporate Risk Management systems and processes
- Producing concise, accurate, timely and actionable risk reporting
- Inputting regular reporting requirements including the preparation of leadership team risk papers and annual report requirements.
- Qualified accountant or Risk Management Specialist with significant relevant experience, ideally gained in professional practice or in a large multinational corporate
- Ideally hold a Bachelor's degree with strong academic results.
- 5 years+ experience within a Finance or Corporate Treasury environment
- High levels of interpersonal skills with presence and gravitas
- Positive and pragmatic approach to achieving results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to challenge and influence at senior management, director and executive level
- Degree educated or equivalent gained through professional experience
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.