A recognised leading property business is currently recruiting a Corporate Finance Treasury Analyst. Located in Central London, this position is an excellent opportunity for a treasury analyst wanting to develop their treasury operations skills and get involved in corporate debt financing transactions.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Assisting in the research/analysis and due diligence for corporate debt financing transactions
- Controlling and managing data on the TMS (Quantum)
- Developing and providing accurate internal reporting of Treasury activities
- Supporting the accounting team in production of external reporting
- Providing cover for the Treasury Analyst - Cash and Settlements
- Support the deal confirmations
- Previous corporate treasury experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- AMCT and/or ACCA part-qualified
- High attention to detail, strong analytical skills, the ability to interrogate and challenge the accuracy of data
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest, please contact Charlotte Hughes on 0207 415 2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.