The role will be part of the senior leadership team and requires a well-rounded professional who can take a diagnostic approach to identifying and solving entrepreneurs and startups biggest challenges. Clients will value your clear and pragmatic advice and you will be the first point of contact with accounting and legal colleagues taking care of execution. You'll need first class client relationship skills, an entrepreneurial outlook and a strong corporate finance skillset.
You will be expected to build your own portfolio of clients and will be responsible for developing and executing a growth strategy for your section of the advisory practice. You'll cross sell the full array of Dragon Argent's services and in some cases, will act as an NED for your clients, taking a position on the board.
- Supporting clients on transactions (e.g. drafting information memoranda, contacting potential purchasers, and liaising with clients, lawyers, due diligence providers)
- Preparation of client presentations and pitch document.
- Financial modelling and analysis of transactions
- Business development activities including identification and targeting of potential opportunities
- Commercial due diligence and economic feasibility analysis. Performing valuations, returns analysis
- Financial and commercial bid preparation and evaluation
- Undertaking contract negotiations with, and on behalf of, clients Industry / company specific research
- Investment feasibility analysis, business case development and project options appraisal
- Support clients throughout the project lifecycle (business case, procurement, financing and post deal services)
- Devise, plan and execute a growth strategy for the advisory practice
- Onboard, manage and grow your own portfolio of clients
- Bring your domain specific expertise to bear for existing clients
- Act as the first point of call and a trusted advisor to your clients
- Cross sell other services into clients, working closely with the other professionals in the firm
- Form a key part of the senior leadership team, contributing to change projects across the business
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.