Brewer Morris is currently representing a leading multinational corporate with the recruitment of their Cash & Liquidity Team Leader to be based in Dublin, Ireland.
Reporting to the Cash & Middle Office Manager you will be responsible for the conceptualization, implementation and ongoing management of the in-house bank. As well as managing a team of several FTE's you will be responsible for cash & liquidity management, cashflow forecasting, designing and implementing a cash pool structure and FX & interest rate hedging.
Successful candidates will have +5 years of hands on experience in cash concentration, liquidity planning, FX & interest rate hedging in a in a similar multinational corporate environment with its own in-house bank. Ideally you will have been involved in the set of an in-house bank have experience in dealing with complex regulatory challenges in the cross border movement of liquidity and related currency control matters.
- Design & implementation of regulatory compliant and automated global cash pool structure; ensuring that all relevant arrangements and agreements with external banks and regulators are in place
- Ensure that the various currency pools are drained to minimise group cash at bank as well as putting in sufficient safeguards to ensure the ongoing operation of the above cash concentration structure and continuously improve its efficiency and effectiveness
- Define and monitor credit lines with banks at the level of the cash pool header and minimising interest cost associated with such credit lines.
- Ensuring medium to long term liquidity planning is performed and as a consequence credit lines and dividend proposals are made for onward approval. Further, responsible to secure the ongoing monitoring of the balance sheet of the markets to ensure that they remain within the appropriate leverage limits prescribed by group tax and local thin capitalization regulations
- Day to day bank relationship management.
Requirements and skills
- Experience managing or implementing global cash pools structures.
- Extensive knowledge of financial instruments, and related financial reporting standards
- Extensive knowledge of cash pool structures, capital & FX control restrictions, regulations impacting financial instruments used for cash management purposes and withholding tax
- Extensive knowledge of external financial markets
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.