Brewer Morris is currently representing leading international utilities company based in Central London for the recruitment of their Manager, Capital Markets.
Reporting into the Deputy Treasurer this person will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the group-wide funding and investment strategy through the execution of long term funding solutions and supporting the management of the company's debt to market risks to drive performance for the group.
- Successfully execute the Group's strategy to raise cash; identifying opportunities, providing financial modelling,
- Executing transactions to ensure funding and investment requirements are met cost-effectively and within appropriate risk levels
- Manage and monitor the financial risk exposures of the Group and contribute to the execution of the Group's risk management strategy for long-term debt.
- Develop financial models, decision making frameworks, present risk analysis, and recommendations for trades to senior management.
- Develop and advise on the documentation relating to capital markets and derivative transactions
- Negotiate documentation in order to provide the most favourable terms for the group and to comply with regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Lead on the valuation of financial instruments, and provide analysis to senior management to assess the value of potential transactions and the effectiveness of existing strategies.
- Ensure that financial instruments are accurately priced, and identify and quantify any deficiencies in the Group's models, providing supporting information when required to Financial Control and the Group's auditors
Requirements and skills
- Experience dealing with interest rate derivatives and other derivatives to hedge the financial risks of long term debt.
- Experience in executing bond issues from mandating to closing the transaction.
- Proven track record of maintaining excellent business relationships
- Keen interest in financial markets and the economy
- Strong financial mathematical modelling skills
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Charlotte Hughes on 0207 415 2800 or email email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.